We think not. So we invite you to replace your cambelt, while you still can. Previously £210. Now only £179.
We don’t like being alarmist, but cambelt failure is pretty serious stuff. If yours goes, it can mean the end of the road for your engine. And, if they’re not changed at the recommended intervals, they will go. Over time and miles, the rubber deteriorates; it’s not just through wear, but rain, salt, heat, ice, grit, you name it… they eat away at the cambelt’s rubber and suddenly - snap.
A cambelt should be replaced every eight years. Sooner if your mileage is high. And our records show that now’s the time for your Honda.
• Carried out by Honda-trained technicians
• Using specialist tools and technology
• Only Honda Original Parts® fitted (covered by a 12-month unlimited parts and labour warranty*)
• Courtesy Car or Collection & Delivery or your vehicle available
• Free Health Check whilst your car is with us
We’ll match any like-for-like written quote for service, maintenance and repair using Honda Original Parts® from any garage.**
Offer applies to engines not exceeding 2,000cc. *12-month warranty excludes wear and tear, please ask for full details. **Must be genuine written quotation from a VAT registered garage. We reserve the right to refuse the price match where it would be uneconomical for us to do so. We have the right to suspend or remove this promotion without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.