You may not know it, but your Honda may have a service plan or extended guarantee attached to it from it's previous owner. This means you could be missing out on a free service or extra cover! To find out if your Honda car has a service plan or extended guarantee, simply enter the details for yourself and your vehicle in the form below and we'll be in contact, or call 02082004040 (Hendon) or 02089503311 (Bushey Heath) and ask to speak to a Honda Service Advisor.
By providing your personal and vehicle's information, our Service Team will be able to look up your details on Honda's Service Database and confirm whether or not your Honda has a Service Plan or Extended Guarantee that has been carried over from its previous owner. If your Honda is not covered, our team will best advice on your options available as well as answer any additional questions that you may have.
For the latest pricing and for everything that is included in a Honda Service Plan Click Here >
Backed by our Service Promise, you get the extra mile as standard with Honda, and here’s what that means for your servicing, MOT and repairs:
• We only use genuine Honda parts.
• Only Honda Trained Technicians work on your car.
• 12-month guarantee on all services and repairs with unlimited mileage.
• A genuine Honda Service Book stamp enhances the value of your car.
• Free Wi-Fi and refreshments while you wait.
• Software and product updates at no cost to you.
• We provide alternative transport from courtesy cars to collection and delivery (Subject to charge).
• Complimentary safety checks with every visit.
• All under one from from servicing and repairs to bodywork.
• A Honda Extended Guarantee protects against unforeseen repair costs.
• We offer a range of flexible and tied price service plans.
• We maintain clear and simple pricing on all services and repairs.
• Our Price Promise matches any like for like quote within 10 miles (Subject to T&C's).
Please enter as much detail for your vehicle on the form, and we will be in touch to confirm if your Honda has a service plan or not. Of if you would prefer, please call 02082004040 (Hendon) or 02089503311 (Bushey Heath) and ask to speak to a Honda Service Advisor.
If you’re selling, it will show potential buyers that the vehicle has been looked after properly and well maintained.
If you’re buying, it gives you the peace of mind that the sale is legitimate and flags up any recurring faults or problems the car has had.
A full service history might help with your car insurance policy too. For example, if your car is involved in an accident and needs to be replaced, your car insurance provider could look at your car’s service history to estimate its previous value.
Although the V5C logbook is essential for buying and selling a car, it will only show the registered keeper. Documentation in the form of a sales receipt helps to prove who the vehicle owner is.