READY TO LEND A HAND
When investing in a new Honda vehicle from Crown Honda in Hertfordshire and London, you have the benefit of a three-year new car warranty to provide added peace of mind over your vehicle’s performance. This warranty means that we will repair or replace any components featuring material or manufacturing defects completely free of charge, subject to terms and conditions.
Among those components included in your vehicle, the Honda warranty provides cover for:
- Exhaust system corrosion (for five years): you will be protected against any perforation due to corrosion for the exhaust system, excluding the heat shield and internal structure of the catalytic converter
- Surface corrosion (for three years): any corrosion not caused by bird lime or neglect will be covered in full
- Structural corrosion (for 12 years): the inside and exterior of your Honda body panels are covered for all corrosion
- Chassis corrosion (for 10 years): corrosion of suspension arms, suspension beams, front suspension cross member, drive shafts, brake lines, fuel lines and fuel tank steel
- Integrated Motor Assist: cover is provided for eight years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, for models aged up to 10 years; or five years or 90,000 miles, whichever comes first, for Civic Hybrid, CR-Z, Insight and Jazz models aged 11 years and older
For more details on what exactly is covered by your Honda warranty, please contact the team at Crown Honda today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
CONTACT MARTIN BAKER NOW
CHECK OUT OUR EXTENDED GUARANTEE
For full Terms and conditions please refer to the warranty conditions in your service book.