As a Sales Executive, you will represent Crown Honda selling new cars, used cars and other associated products. You will be tasked with working with customers to understand their needs, and guide and advise them towards the most appropriate product. In practice this will involve a range of duties, including running your diary and appointment system, guiding customers through the entire sales process, data capture, telephoning new and existing customers and partly responsible for the appearance and organisation of the dealership.
Salesperson detailed Duties:
· Understands cars by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting the competition.
· Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
· Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
· Demonstrates cars by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; explaining warranties, accessories and services.
· Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers car.
· Provides sales management information by completing the required reports, and the key data fields on our electronic database.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Maintain the integrity of the Honda brand and our company at all times, and continuously look to exceed our customer’s expectations.
· Comply with all of Honda’s operational franchise standards, all conditions within our company handbook, and all relevant local and national laws.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
The hours are Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm with a day off during the week. An excellent basic salary with an OTE in year one of £50,000 plus. On and off site training as you will be become part of the Award winning Honda institute.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com